[d0x3d!] has appeared in many places, including:
- The 2013 and 2014 Engineering Possibilities in College (EPIC) Summer Camp
- The 2014 Paramount Future Scholars Summer Camp
- The 2013 Southern California Linux Expo
- The 2012 NSF Scholarship for Service Symposium
- The 2012 ISSS Triange InfoSecCon
[d0x3d!] has been featured on:
Find out more about our pedagogical goals and experiences with [d0x3d!]:
- M. Gondree, Z.N.J. Peterson, T. Denning, Security through Play, IEEE Security & Privacy, 11(3), pp. 64-67, May-June 2013.
- M. Gondree and Z.N.J. Peterson. Valuing Security by Getting [d0x3d!]: Experienecs with a network security board game. In: Proceedings of the USENIX Workshop on Cyber Security Experimentation and Test (CSET), 2013.